Embroidered iron on felt patch.
This patch is larger than the average patch size sold. This patch is sized at 4.5 inches vs the average 3-4 inches. Please keep that in mind when ordering.
All patches are custom made to order so please allow for slight variances in thread colors from what is pictured.
1. Choose item to place patch on.
2. Set iron to highest temperature.
3.Get a cloth or towel to cover the patch.
4. Make sure area surface of item is smooth.
5. Decide on placement
6. Remove paper backing carefully.
7. Cover with cloth to prevent burning the threads.
8. Iron with pressure 3-4 rounds.
9. Let item fully cool to allow adhesive to adhere properly.
10.Enjoy your item , iron on is good for approx. 25 washes. Avoid using high heat settings.
NEED TO KNOW
Each item is custom made by one single little witch. Please allow for potential slight variances from picture shown.
Please ensure the material is compatible with the patch iron on adhesive. Nylon and polyester are not advised and will likely melt with high temperature. Instead, use fabric glue or sew the edges.
For better longevity it's recommended to sew on all patches.
When washing your embroidered clothing item you may experience some "shrink" around the design when taken out of the dryer, if this occurs turn your item inside out and iron outwards from the design.